OPEN POSITION: Marketing Associate28 Mar 2017, Posted by Careers in
Cosgrove Partners is seeking a dynamic marketing associate to join our team!
Our collaborative team is made up of experienced, multidisciplinary project and business operations leaders with a wide range of experience from small, family-held businesses to multi-billion dollar, publicly traded companies. We now primarily work with privately held, industrial manufacturing and distribution companies.
Your passion, flexibility, and commitment to lifelong learning will be greeted with great mentorship, a high level of exposure to a variety of companies and projects, manufacturing processes, distribution systems, unique web application technology development processes, collaborative sales and marketing strategy development and execution, and a flexible working environment.
Status: Full time, exempt
Salary: $50 – 60k
Location: Indianapolis, IN
- Highly flexible schedule
- Work from home
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Performance bonuses
- One-on-one personal trainer
- Profit sharing
If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow with a boutique management consulting company, please read on for more information about your next adventure!
Are you a person who turns theory into practice? Do you enjoy completing a thorough analysis of all options before making a decision? Have you ever broken something trying to make it go faster? Is the left side of your brain just as strong as the right? Do you enjoy creating art just as much as crunching numbers?
We are looking for a bright, motivated individual who wants to apply him or herself to true marketing strategy development and execution. This can include research, analysis, process architecture, creative, analytics, communications, copywriting, and technical savvy. You may be Cosgrove Partners material if you are self-motivated, excel at learning, play as hard as you work, routinely exceed others’ expectations, are mentally flexible and enjoy taking ownership and sharing success. A good attitude, raw intellect, and insatiable curiosity are essential.
- Have a great attitude and carnivorous need to learn
- Answer the question “Are you ready to…” with “yes!”
- Work with a team of exceptional people
- Involvement in multidisciplinary projects
- Self-start and fill your own plate with something useful to do
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses
- Assists team members in accomplishing client project objectives
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 2+ years experience in applicable field
- Basic Adobe Creative Suite skills including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Self hosted WordPress management experience a plus
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Foundation SEO knowledge base; SEO project experience a plus
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems and integrating those systems with other technologies
- Ability to work with and in a CRM, mining data to discover insights and guide marketing activities
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes
THIS IS REQUIRED of all applicants. Your application will not be considered without a portfolio. Please upload your portfolio with your resume or, preferably, provide a link to your online portfolio.
A portfolio should exemplify your skills, show projects you have worked on and any other types of work you’ve done in the marketing field. It should be a presentation of you and your experiences as it relates to the job qualifications.
APPLY FOR CONSIDERATION
If you’re interested in this position, and you think you might be a good fit for the job, please apply for consideration by accurately and completely filling the form below. Thanks!