OPEN POSITION: Graphic Designer10 Apr 2017, Posted by Careers in
Cosgrove Partners is seeking an experienced, dynamic, and curious graphic designer to join our team!
Our collaborative team is made up of experienced, multidisciplinary project and business operations leaders with a wide range of experience from small, family-held businesses to multi-billion dollar, publicly traded companies.
Your passion, flexibility, and commitment to lifelong learning will be greeted with great mentorship, a high level of exposure to a wide variety of companies and projects and a flexible working environment.
Status: Full time, exempt
Salary: $50 – 60k
Location: Indianapolis, IN
- Highly flexible schedule
- Work from home
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Performance bonuses
- One-on-one personal trainer
- Profit sharing
If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow with a boutique management consulting company, please read on for more information about your next adventure!
We are looking for a bright, motivated individual to create emotional connections for our customers through visual branding, graphic elements, iconography, and typography. You must be able to effectively balance graphic design with an understanding of human responses to various types of imagery and combine visual branding, graphic elements, and typography/fontography to inspire emotions and responses in an audience. Whether on the page or on the screen, you must be able to create appropriate, iconic, memorable, and most of all, super marketable designs.
You may be Cosgrove Partners material if you are self-motivated, excel at learning, play as hard as you work, routinely exceed others’ expectations, are mentally flexible and enjoy taking ownership and sharing success. A good attitude, raw intellect, and insatiable curiosity are essential.
- Create visual treatments and graphic elements/assets
- Have a great attitude and carnivorous need to learn
- Answer the question “Are you ready to…” with “yes!”
- Work with a team of exceptional people
- Involvement in multidisciplinary projects
- Assists team members in accomplishing client project objectives
- Interacting with clients to translate business and brand goals into innovative, meaningful and differentiated experiences
- 2+ years experience in applicable field
- Expertise and ability to evolve with creative technologies, including proficiency in the latest Adobe Creative Suite
- Solid grasp of design concepts, ideally with a degree/education in design
- Strong typographical skills
- Understanding of how print design is merging with interactive and how to develop brands that can make the transition from screen to screen
- Self hosted WordPress management experience a big plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes
THIS IS REQUIRED of all applicants. Your application will not be considered without a portfolio. Please upload your portfolio with your resume, or preferably, provide a link to your online portfolio.
A portfolio should exemplify your skills, show a variety of projects on which you have worked. It should be a presentation of you and your experiences as it relates to the job qualifications.
APPLY FOR CONSIDERATION
If you’re interested in this position, and you think you might be a good fit for the job, please apply for consideration by accurately and completely filling the form below. Thanks!